SALI volunteers are a highly respected part of the SALI Team.
They are passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of at-risk children and at-risk animals.
We are looking for individuals who are kind, flexible and able to commit for a minimum of 6 months. SALI provides training,
Children's Program Volunteers needed immediately for Spring Sessions.
Make a difference in the life of a child.
1 day a week, 3 hours per day for 8 weeks.
Group 1: Tuesdays 9am-12, Beginning April 10th
Group 2: Tuesdays 12pm-3, Beginning April 10th
Group 3: Thursdays 9am-12, Beginning April 5th
Group 4: Thursdays 2:30pm-5:30, Beginning April 5th
Please attend one of the next Volunteer Orientations to learn more and to apply to become a volunteer.
Upcoming Volunteer Orientations
Thursday, March 29th, 2018 @ 7pm
To RSVP, please click here
- 20 years of age or older (minors welcome to volunteer with parental/guardian supervision)
- Kindness and compassion towards all living creatures!
- Must have a criminal background check (request letter provided)
The orientation & training sessions are held at the farm. Due to privacy concerns, we do not post the address publicly; the exact address and directions will be provided once you confirm your attendance.
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Animal care
- Children's program
- Admin/office support
- Facility care/maintenance
- Special events
- Marketing and public relations
- Where it's needed most!
How to Apply
1. Attend an orientation session.
2. Fill out a volunteer application (provided after the orientation).
3. Become a SALI member.
4. Attend your first training session.
5. Make a difference in the lives of animals and children in your community!